Roasted Broccoli with a Warm Tomato Herb Vinaigrette
ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH A WARM TOMATO HERB VINAIGRETTE
Roasted broccoli with a warm tomato herb vinaigrette makes this a tangy and delicious side dish or salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes - Cook Time: 25 minutes - Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
For Broccoli: - 2 heads Broccoli (about 4 cups), cleaned and cut into bite size pieces
- 3 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Citrus Dill Sea Salt For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tsp Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 large Basil Leaves, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Arrange the broccoli on a baking sheet. Season with the Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil and the Citrus Dill Sea Salt. Toss to coat. Place in the oven and roast until crisp tender, about 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat a medium size skillet with Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil. Once hot, add tomatoes, Citrus Dill Sea Salt, and sugar. Cook until tomatoes soften, about 3 minutes. Add Dark Balsamic Vinegar and basil. Remove from heat.
Toss broccoli with tomato dressing. Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with toasted pine nuts. Serve warm and enjoy!